Yesterday Antea Prevención attended the 'Night of the economy and companies', an event in which the most important business fabric of the Andalusian capital has been convened.
The Awards were presented thanks to the sponsorship of Caixabank, Antea Prevención and Garántia.
The president of the Junta de Andalucía, Juan Manuel Bonilla, expressed his congratulations to the winners and their families, to whom he recognized their professional career and showed their pride in the response that companies, freelancers and Andalusian workers have given to the Covid-19 crisis.
Likewise, the president of the Chamber recalled that "it is the businessmen and women, the key to the development of Seville and Andalusia. You have shown this in times of great economic difficulty and I am convinced that you will demonstrate them again now in this difficult and unstable time for all. You offer the stability that our society needs: employment, wealth and well-being."
- Internationalization Award: Iturri.
- Digital Economy Award: Emergya.
- Award to the centennial company: Rusvel Group.
- Solidarity company award: Endesa.
- Award for the promotion of entrepreneurial culture: Sputnik training program.
- Award for strategic initiative: Seville Airport.
- Special mention: Montero & Aramburu on the occasion of the celebration of its fiftieth anniversary.
- Special mention: Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences of Seville for the celebration of its fiftieth anniversary.
- Recognition of the business career posthumously: Juan Robles Pérez, founder of Grupo Robles; Jerónimo Martin González, co-founder of Grupo MAS; José Martín Casillas, co-founder and honorary president of the Martín Casillas Group; José Moya Sanabria, president of Persán.