Doctors specializing in occupational medicine, company DUES and laboratory technicians monitor the health of workers in relation to possible health risks that may arise from their job and / or the state of their health in general.
Through systematic and continuous observation, identification, evaluation and diagnosis of risks, companies can improve the overall health of their workers. Identify workers sensitive to certain risks and adapt their jobs. Prevent work related health alterations. Prioritize, Plan and measure preventive health actions. Reduce the risk of disability and absenteeism.
Its purpose is to investigate the health status of the worker in the position he plays. Ensuring that this work is free of disease, that the faculties of worker continue to be compatible with their occupation and that the work done does not cause disruption or injury.
For all this, Antea adjusts the protocols of his medical examinations to the profile of each activity and the characteristics of each employee. That is to say, that not only contemplate diseases in relation to work but also those that although their origin is not work can affect the health of the worker as for example: hypertension, obesity, diabetes, lung diseases, cardiac or hepatic, among others.
Mobile Sanitary Units:
The Antea Mobile Health Units can be moved to the company’s home and / or to a point close to it. They are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, allowing medical personnel to perform the relevant clinical analysis and to make a complete medical examination of each patient, in an appropriate and comfortable environment.
We carry out the complementary tests according to the work position performed by the worker and the specific medical protocol of health; That are necessary for an integral health surveillance.
Other Work Medicine Activities:
- Planning of occupational health activities.
- Elaboration of epidemiological reports (if applicable) based on the results of medical examinations performed.
- Analysis of absences for health reasons, in order to identify any relationship between the causes of the illness and the health risks that may occur in the workplace.
- Health promotion activities.
- Information to workers regarding the health effects of occupational hazards and training activities in first aid.
- Collaboration with primary health care services and specialized health care for the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of work-related diseases, and with the health administrations competent in the field of occupational health.
- Study and assessment of the risks that may affect pregnant or recently delivered workers, minors and workers especially sensitive to certain risks due to their personal characteristics, biological state or known physical, psychic or sensory disabilities.
- Annual report of the activities carried out.